Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I’ve moved!

The big news here in Park City this week is that I have left Sotheby’s Real Estate and moved to Prudential Utah. As with any change, there are always a variety of reasons, but one of the most compelling for me is that Prudential has by far and away the largest percentage of the market. This is a move that I feel will benefit both my Sellers and Buyers. I am currently located in the Prudential office on historic Main Street with many of the top agents from Prudential. The energy level and excitement are contagious and I look forward to this next stage in my career.

This past weekend was 4th of July and the Park City parade was as quaint and fabulous as always. Where else but in a western mountain ski town can you have a float featuring a real snowman made from snow still up on the ski resorts? The parade was followed by festivities in City Park, music, games, rugby, volleyball and all that is traditional for a 4th of July celebration. The day’s activities were capped by a spectacular fireworks display shot from the base of the Park City Resort against the mountains.

Here is a link to an interesting article that I found in Travel + Leisure GOLF Digest. It is an article from a writer who has been here in the winter time but came out last summer and played several of our beautiful mountain golf courses. Enjoy the article, and if you are a golfer I hope this will entice you visit Park City in the summer, as we all know how spectacular the winter is. If you are lucky enough to visit Park City this summer, please stop in the Prudential office at the bottom of Main Street and say “hello”.